All your family dental needs addressed under one roof
Family dentistry services address oral health for patients of all ages. Young children have differing needs than teenagers or older adults. Comprehensive oral care from a family dentist provides services for primary teeth and permanent teeth.
The primary goal of a family dentist is the health of the teeth and gums of his/her patients. Like general dentistry, prevention services are a priority for any family dentist. Some of the common family dentistry services include:
- Orthodontic evaluations
- Gum disease treatment
Family dentists not only understand how a child’s mouth changes as primary teeth fall out and are replaced by permanent teeth, but they also understand the unique emotional needs of children. Many children have a fear of the dentist, which is why our team at Family Dental Center Turlock CA provides exceptionally compassionate, gentle care to children, so they have a positive experience at the dentist. Our goal is for children to enjoy their visits to the dentist and learn the habits they need to build and maintain good oral health.
Family dentists are a convenient option for many families in the Turlock, CA area. The ability to schedule every family member’s appointment at the same place means less running around town, less time off work or school, and more time focused on your family’s daily lives.
In addition to general dentistry services, Dr. Ramsin K. Davoud offers cosmetic services too at the Family Dental Center Turlock CA. This means that you can receive treatments to improve the appearance of your smile from the same team that keeps your teeth healthy.
Accordingly, the services offered at this state of-the-art facility include:
- Dental implants – Patients seeking replacement solutions for natural teeth may consider the benefits of implant dentistry for permanent repair.
- Obstructive sleep apnea – Our practice offers diagnostic services and treatment for obstructive sleep apnea with the use of oral appliance therapy.
- Sedation dentistry – Patients who feel uneasy in the dental chair may be excited to hear about sedation dentistry solutions to put them at ease during their visit.
- Biological dentistry – We do not only focus on the smile, but the body as a whole through biological dental care solutions.
- Advanced TMJ/TMD dentistry – The temporomandibular joint is often a problematic joint in the jaw that can cause many issues for patients, including pain and discomfort from the head down through the shoulders.
- Teeth whitening – Professional whitening is available for adult patients interested in rejuvenating the appearance of their smile with stronger, more concentrated options.
- Porcelain veneers – Covering imperfections on the anterior teeth is achieved with the use of porcelain veneers. These thin ceramic facings are custom-made for patients to disguise issues on the natural teeth quickly and easily with a natural appearance.
- Invisalign – Orthodontic concerns can be addressed using Invisalign, which realigns the smile with transparent plastic aligner trays.
- Laser gum treatment – Using a special laser device, our team can address a “gummy” smile.
Finding a family dentist who is a good fit for your entire family can sometimes be a challenge. It’s important that you find a family-friendly team you can trust with your loved ones of all different age groups. The best way to pick out a good family dentist is to identify the factors that are most important to you. Perhaps that’s an office that is close to school or work, or maybe an after-hours call center to handle emergencies. By identifying these requirements, you can narrow down your search.
Schedule an appointment today
If you want to find out more about this modern, high-tech dental office and all they offer for family dental care, call Family Dental Center Turlock CA on (209) 666-8867 today for an appointment. Dr. Davoud’s practice is conveniently located at 1840 N. Olive Ave ste #2 in Turlock, CA.