Enjoy affordable dental care from a family dentist in Turlock
Dr. Ramsin K. Davoud is a family dentist in Turlock, CA. His practice is equipped with the latest technologies and materials to assist patients of all ages, including children and adults. If you are searching for affordable dental care in the community, we encourage you to learn more about our practice.
Where can I find treatment that is affordable?
Affordable dental care is just an appointment away! The office of Dr. Ramsin K. Davoud ensures that all dental care is within reach of his patients. A budget shouldn’t keep patients from getting the oral health care they need. Without routine examinations and cleanings, patients are putting themselves at risk for developing a myriad of dental health issues, including periodontal disease and decay. We encourage our patients to ask about financing options to make sure the entire family gets the care they need and deserve.
Existing patients call us at (209) 690-8051 or
Schedule an Appointment today.
What treatments are available from a family dentist?
A family dentist is a dental professional who has experience in providing care for patients of all ages. Dr. Ramsin K. Davoud and his team encourage patients to ask about the services available for general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry. They may include any of the following:
- Cosmetic dental services – many patients are concerned about the appearance of their smiles. When patients have a beautiful smile, they can laugh, smile, and talk to others without feeling self-conscious. Cosmetic dentistry solutions may include anything from professional teeth whitening to the fabrication and placement of porcelain veneers.
- Dental implants – restoring the smile after tooth loss can be achieved with the use of dental implants. These restorations are small screws made of titanium metal that are placed into the bone of the jaw and restored on top to function and appear as natural teeth.
- Orthodontics – our practice offers orthopedic orthodontics instead of conventional methods.
- Obstructive sleep apnea treatment – while many patients think of sleep apnea as a sleeping disorder that can only be addressed by a physician, many are unaware of the ability to treat this condition with the help of a dentist using oral appliance therapy. This is often more affordable and more comfortable than the traditional CPAP machine.
- Pinhole surgical technique – our practice uses the latest techniques for changes in gum tissue, including fixing receding gums. We are trained and experienced in providing alternatives to traditional surgery such as the pinhole surgical technique and many other strategies.
- Sedation dentistry – we know a visit to the dentist can result in anxiety for many of our patients. We encourage patients to ask about sedation methods to make their visit much more comfortable and a more positive experience all the way around. Sedation methods may include oral conscious sedation for optimum comfort.
- TMJ/TMD dentistry – the temporomandibular joint hinges the jaw. When it malfunctions, it can become extremely problematic for patients, causing the jaw to lock or click. Many patients who have TMJ/TMD may benefit from oral appliance therapy instead of invasive surgical interventions or the need for orthodontics.
- Pediatric care – not only does our practice assist adult patients with general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry, but we also offer a variety of services to our younger patients. We offer care for children to give them the proper foundation for better oral health and wellness for life.
What is involved in preventative care?
General and preventative care are important to reduce the risk of developing issues such as cavities or periodontal disease. Our team provides preventative care, which includes cleanings, examinations, and fillings as needed if cavities occur. See our team today for an evaluation.
Schedule a visit with Dr. Ramsin K. Davoud today!
Our practice is committed to assisting Turlock, CA area patients and those in the surrounding communities with the solutions they need to improve the health and beauty of their smiles. If you are in or around the area and are ready for quality care for the entire family, now is a great time to connect with Dr. Ramsin K. Davoud. His practice is located at 622 East Olive Avenue and can be reached by calling (209) 666-8867.