Support whole-body health; find a dentist in Turlock, CA that practices biological principles
There are 150 general dentists in the Modesto metro area. The International Academy of Oral Medicine & Toxicology reports that there are around 800 active members in North America. This select group of dentists, allied health care professionals, and researchers includes Dr. Ramsin K. Davoud. Additionally, Dr. Davoud is recognized among the top 2 percent of the world’s dentists in terms of training; he earned Board Certification as a Naturopathic Physician (BCNP) and Board Certification as an Integrative Biological Dental Medicine practitioner. These distinctions are important. They speak volumes about how the dentist treats his patients. When you find an accomplished biological dentist near Turlock CA, like Dr. Davoud, there is peace of mind that dental care:
- Enhances your overall health and wellbeing
- Uses safe and non-toxic products and materials
- Minimizes discomfort and trauma
- Emphasizes conservative, non-invasive and minimally invasive treatments
- Preserves maximum, healthy tooth structure
- Supports the health of the dental staff, patients, and the environment
Generally, the specific practices or characteristics that accomplish these biological dentistry goals include:
- Mercury-free dentistry – Conventional restorations, such as silver-colored amalgam fillings, contain a combination of metals. Amalgams have been formulated with mercury, a known toxin. Dr. Davoud places mercury-free restorations, such as tooth-colored fillings and Zirconia implants made from dental ceramics and non-metal composite resins.
- Mercury-safe dentistry – Authentic biological practices are both mercury-free and mercury-safe. They do not compromise on filling removal and replacement procedures. Mercury can be released during the removal of amalgam fillings. We adhere to safeguards established by the IAOMT, which minimize mercury exposure to our team, patients, and the planet.
- Biocompatible and biomimetic – All techniques, materials, technologies, and products at our office are designed to preserve or replicate healthy natural tissues. Our approaches are also compatible with living tissues. So, they do not pose unnecessary risks to surrounding tissues, bodily systems and organs. Dental ozone, laser dentistry, and integrative TMJ and advanced periodontal therapies represent a few of the techniques and technologies that embody these principles.
Existing patients call us at (209) 690-8051 or
Schedule an Appointment
Biological principles are elevating the standard of care. You and your family deserve more than what “conventional” dentistry has offered in terms of the patient experience, safety, and treatment outcomes. To experience the benefits of biological dentistry firsthand, schedule an appointment at our Turlock, CA office. Call (209) 690-8051.