What to expect when visiting a holistic dentist near Modesto, CA
Patients near Modesto, CA who want holistic dental care are welcome to speak to Dr. Ramsin K. Davoud. His practice focuses on the biological aspect of oral health and wellness to help the body.
What does a holistic dentist do?
A holistic dentist:
- Assists patients in making healthy decisions for the wellness of their smile and body
- Avoids the use of metal or non-biocompatible materials in the mouth
- Avoids silver amalgam fillings
- Provides safe silver amalgam filling removal and replacement
- Focuses on the oral-systemic connection, the critical link between the mouth and the body
- Educates patients on how to properly care for oral health
- Encourages patients to visit regularly to be proactive in their dental care and enjoy preventative services for a healthier smile and body
Biological dentists such as Dr. Ramsin K. Davoud are dedicated to helping patients achieve healthy, beautiful smiles that also reflect their overall health and wellness. When patients take diligent care of their smiles and keep them free from periodontal disease, they are also reducing their risk for developing other medical problems such as an increased risk of heart attacks and strokes. The oral-systemic connection cannot be avoided, and patients can educate themselves on how their oral health decisions affect them.
Who is a candidate for biological dentistry?
Patients from all areas of Turlock, CA can enjoy holistic and biological dentistry solutions at Ramsin K. Davoud DDS Family and Cosmetic Dentistry. Call today to schedule a consultation visit to learn more!
Patients seeking a holistic dentist are welcome to contact Dr. Ramsin Davoud today!
Call (209) 666-8867 to schedule an appointment as a new patient at Ramsin K. Davoud DDS Family and Cosmetic Dentistry. Conveniently located at 1840 N. Olive Ave ste #2, patients in and around the Modesto and Turlock, CA area can enjoy quality services to improve oral health and wellness.