High quality services from a Biological and Holistic Dentist in Modesto, CA
Biological and holistic dentistry is gaining traction across the world right now. People have begun to realize that a dentist should pay attention not only to the state of health of a person’s mouth, but also to the overall health of the person. A biological and holistic dentist takes into consideration not just how to provide treatment that would best address a person’s oral needs, but also how those treatments would affect the overall health of that person and interact with the other organs of the body.
What does a holistic dentist do?
Their basic functions include:
- Assisting patients in making healthy decisions for the wellness of their smile and body
- Avoiding the use of metal or non-biocompatible materials in the mouth
- Avoiding silver amalgam fillings
- Providing safe silver amalgam filling removal and replacement
- Focusing on the oral-systemic connection, the critical link between the mouth and the body
- Educating patients on how to properly care for oral health
- Encouraging patients to visit regularly to be proactive in their dental care and enjoy preventative services for a healthier smile and body
Patients near Modesto, CA who want holistic dental care are welcome to speak to Dr. Ramsin K. Davoud. His practice focuses on the biological aspect of oral health and wellness to help the body.
Dr. Davoud is a Biological and Holistic dentist near Modesto, CA, who serves patients in and around the area. His practice is in Turlock, CA and has many biocompatible treatments available.
A sample of his services are:
- Family dentistry – patients of all ages are welcome at Ramsin K. Davoud, DDS Family and Cosmetic dentistry. Our practice is equipped to handle both children and adults in one facility.
- Cosmetic dentistry – the smile affects the first impression given to others. It is important that it looks great and is healthy. Cosmetic dentistry includes many aesthetic treatments that can be used to address imperfections of the smile. This includes porcelain veneers, dental crowns, composite resin bonding, and much more.
- Implant dentistry – when patients have lost one or more teeth, they need to work with a dental professional to determine the best way to restore the functionality and the appearance of the smile. With dental implants, patients can have strong, durable restorations that can last a lifetime. We place and restore implants in our practice.
- TMJ/TMD dentistry – patients with temporomandibular dysfunction can enjoy solutions for their smiles, including oral appliance therapy.
- Sleep apnea treatment – with oral appliance therapy, patients can combat obstructive sleep apnea and enjoy more restorative sleep!
- General dentistry – when it comes to maintaining a beautiful, healthy smile, patients need to consider general dentistry procedures such as cleanings, examinations, and x-rays to monitor their oral health and wellness.
Dr. Ramsin K. Davoud is dedicated to helping patients achieve healthy, beautiful smiles that also reflect their overall health and wellness. When patients take diligent care of their smiles and keep them free from periodontal disease, they are also reducing their risk for developing other medical problems such as an increased risk of heart attacks and strokes. The oral-systemic connection cannot be avoided, and patients can educate themselves on how their oral health decisions affect them.
Who is a candidate for biological dentistry?
Patients from all areas of Turlock, CA can enjoy holistic and biological dentistry solutions at Ramsin K. Davoud DDS Family and Cosmetic Dentistry.
Patients in and around the area of Modesto, California are welcome to speak to our biological and holistic dentist near Modesto CA, Dr. Ramsin K. Davoud, about the benefits of maintaining a healthy smile with holistic solutions. Call today at (209) 666-8867 to schedule an appointment at our practice, conveniently located at 1840 N. Olive Ave suite #2. Our team of professionals is here to help with a wide selection of treatments for children and adults! Quality services to improve oral health and wellness –that’s our promise!