Sleep Apnea Symptoms and Treatment in Turlock CA
If you don’t sleep well or wake up tired, you should make an appointment with Dr. Ramsin Davoud to evaluate sleep apnea symptoms and treatment options in Turlock, CA.
Many couples sleep in separate rooms because of loud snoring. What can be mistaken as simple snoring can be a severe sleep apnea case that needs to be evaluated.
Millions suffer from sleep apnea, but you can wake refreshed and ready to face the day with the right treatment plan.
Sleep Apnea Symptoms
If you have one or more of the following sleep apnea symptoms, visit a sleep apnea dentist.
- Insomnia (difficulty falling or staying asleep)
- Waking up with a dry mouth
- Waking up with a headache
- Hypersomnia (excessive tiredness during the day)
- Stop breathing for short periods at night (seen by another individual)
A sleep apnea dentist can help you with sleep breathing disorders. A sleep test will need to be done to determine the severity and options of available treatments.
Sleep Apnea Treatments
The treatments will vary according to the severity of your sleep apnea.
- For mild cases (diet changes, weight loss, exercise, not smoking may all help treat the sleep apnea.)
- Allergies (If allergies are the reason for your sleep apnea, your doctor will prescribe prescription medication.)
- Moderate cases (typically mean there is a blockage in the airway when sleeping, A CPAP machine which forces positive airflow into your airway is one option and the most common.)
- BPAP (Another machine that works the same way as a CPAP machine and is worn over your face while sleeping. It provides bi-level air pressure may help.)
- Oral appliance therapy (Is a preferred treatment for mild to moderate sleep apnea; you will wear an oral device at night to promote proper airway position.)
Existing patients call us at (209) 690-8051 or
Schedule an Appointment
The great news is there are several treatments to help you breathe at night and get a great night’s sleep.